Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

34 weeks


Guess what? I went in for another u/s on monday (dec. 20) and baby A turned to head down position!! Yay, I couldn't be happier. Now lets just hope for a vaginal!
Baby A = 5.3
Baby B = 5.7

We had a false alarm on wed. I started having contractions around 6:45 am, and by 11:00 am they were still around. I tried everything to get them to stop from walking around the house, laying down, taking a shower, drinking water, eating. When they weren't stopping, I decided to go in to the hospital to get checked.
The Dr. checked me and I was 2 cm, 50% effaced, with irregular contractions. She checked me again 2 hrs later, I was 3 cm. I would be admitted if in another 2 hrs I dilated any more. 2 hrs later she checked me for the 3rd time and I was still a 3 with irregular contractions, so they sent me home. I was glad I was sent home because I just didnt feel like it was "the" day.

My belly keeps expanding and expanding, with that I am having the worst case of the "itches." It hurts so bad to have my belly brush up against something or even wearing a shirt over my belly. I am keeping my belly well hydrated, I just wish there was a special cream out there that would help! any suggestions?

We are all ready for Christmas around here, I just need to go to the grocery store in a little bit to get a few things for tomorrow. I hope I dont get mauled over! My boys are so excited about Santa coming tonight! I think that is the best part about Christmas, seeing your children so excited about Santa. Its an amazing feeling! I cant wait for my IPs to have the same feeling with their two little boys in the years to come!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!



6 comments:

  1. You look wonderful!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used coconut oil this time around - part of my toxin-free lifestyle change. You can get it at any health food store, and although it is a little pricey ($10-$15 per jar, I think?) it will last a LONG time. Also good for adding a little shine to your hair or for smoothing split ends.

    Also, try doing some gentle stretching. Like arms up, turning to the side, and the cat stretches too. I think stretching helps the belly skin to grow more evenly. Might help with the itching; might help with avoiding stretch marks.

    Yay for vertex! Yay for good baby weights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soooo good!! And very happy too =) I'm sure those babies are coming very soon, if they haven't yet already. Good luck to you!! Can't wait to hear the birth story!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of luck to you and the babies!! I am just starting my 1st surrogacy journey...a transfer date of Feb 11th...and look foward to bringing a miracle or two to the most amazing IP's. I hope the rest of your journey goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your experiences of surrogacy!
    Help us to promote awareness of surrogacy through World Surrogacy Day on 4th November 2011...
    http://world-surrogacy-day.org

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have decided to become a surrogate mother to be able to give the gift of life!