Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

24 weeks!

WOW! We are 24 weeks today! I cant believe it...are we really this far along already?

My hubby took some pics of me last night and comparing them to the 22 week pics, I would say that I have definitely grown...or should I say, the babies have grown! I didn't get much bigger than this with my singleton pregnancies, so it will be interesting to see how big I get with twins.

I've been having trouble sleeping the last two nights, I find that I wake up with the side that I was sleeping on to be going numb. I then switch to the other side, and then wake up a little bit later with that side going numb. I don't understand it, I will have to ask the Dr. next week. I hope there is something I can do to prevent/help it, because it is causing me to get very poor sleep.

Yesterday we (more me) had this great idea to take the boys to Sea World to go through the Scary Forest and go trick-or-treating "under the sea." Well, I say it was a great idea (being sarcastic) because with a little bit of walking, I was already hot and light-headed! I know my boys would have been so sad to leave the park so early, so my sweet hubby pushed me around in a wheel-chair the rest of the time! What would I do without him? Im glad we got to have a good time, its important to me to still be able to take our kids out and do things we would normally do. I want this to have as little effect on them as possible through-out this whole surrogacy process.

Heres to 24 weeks down...keep your fingers crossed for 12 more to go!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I too fear getting much bigger than in my singleton pregnancies. You look great and I hope you get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susy,

    Regarding the Amon Belly Band, I meant that it feels like a light squeeze all around the belly... similar to a Braxton Hicks, a mild tightening.

    Leana
    leana.knight@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have decided to become a surrogate mother to be able to give the gift of life!